Each year the club holds 3 sets of club champs events, giving members a chance to play competitively against each other. The winner of each section wins a trophy, and the runner up is recognised with a certificate. Some of the trophies date back to the 1950s!
The 3 club champs events are:
- Handicap doubles (Mens/Ladies)
- Generally held in the early part of the year
- Note that this is not run every year
- Doubles (Mens/Ladies/Mixed)
- Held around June/July each year
- Singles (Mens/Ladies)
- Held around September/October each year
Use the menu on the left to view the results from previous club champs events.